1 Cup Badam (finely powdered with skin in Mixie)
1 Cup Besan (Gram flour)
1 Cup Milk
3 Cups Sugar
3 Tbsp Ghee (clarified butter)
2 Tsp finely chopped pistas and badams
1. Take a big microwavable bowl, add sugar and milk to it.
2. Mix well and microwave for 2min or till sugar melts.
3. Add besan, badam powder, ghee and mix well
4. Microwave for 15min, stirring every 5min.
5. Add a drop of mix to a bowl of water to check if it forms a soft ball.
6. Once the soft ball consistency is achieved, pour the liquid into a greased plate, sprinkle finely chopped pista and badam,press gently on the mix.
7. Cut into diamond shapes when still slightly warm.
8. Remove and serve when cooled.