The Jiva Reaches this stage when all the passions are either suppressed or destroyed except some traces of deluding karma (Mohaniya) in the form of minutest degree of sublte greed. By the end of this stage even the subtle greediness is also suppressed or destroyed. . If the soul suppresses (Upasham) the subtle greed, then the stage 11 is reached. If the soul annihilates (Kshaya) it, then the stage 12 is reached.
However if this suppression or destruction of this sublte greed does not happen the soul may sink back to lower stages afflicted not only by Kashäyas but also negligence, vowlessness and unbelief.
Other posts of the series
- 14 Level of Gunasthanaka (May 25, 2011)
- Avirat Samyagdrishti Gunasthanak – IV (April 27, 2012)
- Deshvirti Gunasthanak – V (April 29, 2012)
- Apramatta Samyat Gunasthänak – VII (April 29, 2012)
- Pramatta Virati Gunasthank -VI (April 29, 2012)
- Apurva Karan or Nivritti Badara Gunasthanak – VIII (May 4, 2012)
- Anivritti – Badara Gunasthanak – IX (May 5, 2012)
- Sukshma – Sampararya Gunasthanak – X (This post) (May 6, 2012)
- Upashant-Moha Gunasthanak – XI (May 7, 2012)
- Kshina Moha Gunasthänak – XII (May 8, 2012)
- Sayogi Kevali Gunasthänak – XIII (May 9, 2012)
- Ayogi Kevali Gunasthänak – XIV (May 10, 2012)