- This puja is also known as Panch Kalyanak Puja of Adinath – Rushabhdev Bhagwan.
- It has been created by Shri Dharma Dhurandhar Vijayji Maharaj.
- Puja narrates all five auspicious events of Adeshwar Bhagawan’s life (Chyavan-Conception, Janma-Birth, Diksha-Monkhood, Kevalgyan-achieving Pire and Perfect Knowledge and Nirvan-Moksha-Complete Liberation from life and death cycle).
- Puja talks about last 13 life cycles (Bhavs) of Adeshwar Bhagawan (last 13th being Rushabhdev-Adeshwar) and how this great soul earned the seeds of ‘SAMKIT’ in the first ‘BHAV’ of ‘Dhan Sarthvah Merchant’ by looking after the well being of Sadhu Maharaj(s)’ journey (VIHAR) even in the toughest environment.
- In 13th Bhav time frame Shri Dhurandhar Vijayji Maharaj explains the unthinkable and effortless, innocent life style blessed by “Kalpa Vruksha” (Trees with ability to fulfill the desires) and declining time when two brothers like King Bharat and Bahubali were ready to kill each other to establish full sovereignty.
- Puja talks about the greatest and first teacher (Rushabhdev) who taught everything to the mankind (from cooking, arts, science and all the way up to salvation of individual soul).
- Puja also describes how well Rushabhdev worshipped the most auspicious pilgrimage place of “Shatrunjay Giri” (Palitana) which was visited by him for countless times (for 99 Purvas – each Purva means 8.4 X 8.4 million).
- The last of the Ashtaprakari Pujas illustrates Bhagawan Rushabhdev’s Nirvan on Ashtapad Giri.
Total Puja time is 120 to 150 minutes.
Archive for the ‘Pooja (Roman)’ Category
Mahavir ati vir vir prahu ,
vardhman sanmti gun khan |
panch nam ye mahavir ke ,
bhavi jan jap pave nirvan |
aatm gyan tha sachcha prahu ko ,
aatm shatru kini pahichan |
aatm shatru samjha karmo ko ,
uan hat paya shiv sukh sthan ||1
kartik mas vadi amavsya ,
suryoday se purv sujan |
keval gyan pragat aatam me ,
han aghati paya shiv sthan |
mani may thal saja kar surgan ,
hira panna jag mag jan |
lakh surkrut nirvan mahotsav ,
hum bhi kare gay gun gan