Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Compilation failed: nothing to repeat at offset 1 in /home/content/93/10187293/html/wp-includes/class-wp.php on line 195
Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Compilation failed: nothing to repeat at offset 1 in /home/content/93/10187293/html/wp-includes/class-wp.php on line 196 How to Use This Site « Jainsquare – A Complete Portal on Jainism
Welcome to JAINSQUARE.COM . This is a website in which have tried to cover quite a lot about Jainism. Since Jainism is such a vast subject , its practically impossible for any one site to cover each and every thing but we are trying our best to give you the most through this site. We update it almost everyday , so don’t forget to comeback and check what’s new. You can even follow our blog to get regular updates
For convenience purposes we have divided this site into following sections:
1. About Jainism: By and large this section covers of all the information related to Jainism. Origin of Jainism, its fundamental, its philosophies like Syadvad, Das Dharma , Jain Sects etc. are few to name. So to know Jainism and its philosophies this is the appropriate section.
2.Tirthankras: As the name suggest this section covers everything on our Tirthankras. Their birth, omniscience and moksha. It also tells us about various attributes related to Tirthankras and answer various question one wish to know about them.
3. Namokar Mantra: This is the most auspicious Mantra for Jainism. The section covers the importance and explanation of each line in detail.
4. Mahavir Swami: Lord Mahavir the last Tirthankar of all the 24. He defined the Panch Mahavratas and Triratna. He took Jainism to new heights and since he was the last one, a lot of literature about his teachings is available which acts a foundation for lot of theories in Jainism. Therefore we have dedicated a section to him so that we can cover the most about his teachings.
5. Jain Temples: Covers Jain Temples in India and outside India it contains videos as well.
6. Puja & Aarti: This is a very extensive section. It has a collection of Puja, Aarti, Shastra, Stavan, Bhajan in Hindi/ Roman Both. A lot of them have Hindi, Roman along with the explanation in Hindi/English, Scuplures like Bhaktamar Stotra, etc have been explained in detail.
7. Audio & Video: This section contains Jain Stavans/ Bhajans/ Pooja/ Animated film Stories
8.Enclyclopedia : This section contains information in Q & A form on various subjects
9. Jainipedia : A glossary of terms commonly used in Jainism
Since we are updating this site everyday and even adding section as per need , we have not provided links in posts to go back to the page from where you came. So for that you need to use the BACK button in your browser. Every Menu option is available on the top as well as the right side bar so that you can jump back to the main menu page. We are in the process of adding links to go back in every post , but need some time for that.